We Can Now Print Anything On Our Screens!
Combining full color graphics with our already effective hurricane protection gives you the convenience of an electronically controlled or manually operated rolling hurricane screen system. Protecting you, your family, home or business even when you are not there, this highly innovative and advanced design is like having a bulletproof vest for the vulnerable openings of your home or business. Additionally, the Storm Catcher Rolling Screen can cover large openings while the cutting-edge mesh structure filters in light, allowing you to see out while maximizing your buildings advertising potential with large color graphics.
Color Gets Noticed!
When you print your message in large format color, you’re sure to stand out from the crowd. They are the perfect choice for retail store signs, outside entertainment areas, pool side lanais, sports bars, construction work sites or point-of-purchase displays.
Larger than Life Color
Make a big impression with full color signs when advertising your product, service, or special event! These gorgeous, highly visible graphics create a powerful impact, ultimately resulting in more potential customers walking through your doors. With the capacity to feature full color photos and graphics, your message will come to life with detail that is truly larger than life.
Easy to Clean. Easy to Operate.
Are you tired of your ugly canvas roll ups for your lanai or outside entertainment areas? Are they moldy or discolored? Are they hard to roll up and down?
Storm Catcher will NEVER mold looks great and can be easily deployed in seconds.
- Targets desired consumers demographically and geographically.
- Creates and reinforces brand awareness in your marketplace.
- Builds high frequency with continuous presence.
- Stimulates sales near point-of-purchase locations.
- Combines the creative impact of a bulletin with the reach and frequency of a poster program.
- Create different themes within your pool lanai for a perfect outdoor setting.
- Always in place, ready for use.
- Withstands hurricane force winds and impact from flying debris.
- Operates from inside or outside the business.
- Can easily be deployed manually or electronically with optional remote control.
- Provides privacy and keeps your outside eating/entertainment areas clean of dust and debris.
- Increases the resale value of your business.
- Filters light in, allowing you to see outside.
- Blocks 97% of all wind, protecting the envelope of your home/business.
- Meets stringent Florida Building Codes.
- Eliminates that cave-like feeling produced by aluminum and steel shutters.
- Peace of mind during storms.
Solar Protection & Energy Savings
- Storm Catcher has a UV protective coating that stops most of the
- solar heat transfer before it ever gets in to your building.
- Decreases your monthly energy bills.
- Helps shade outside eating areas or areas with low lying sun rays.
Florida law requires insurance companies to offer home/business owners discounts or credits for existing building features or improvements that reduce damage and loss from hurricanes. Florida insurance companies are required to file these discounts with the Office of Insurance Regulation.
It pays for itself
If you combine the savings from having lower electric bills, insurance premiums and marketing ROI (Return on Investment) the Printed Storm Catcher Screen will pay for itself in just a short amount of time.
Requirements for printing
- All images, logos or text need to be in a pdf. eps, ind, or ai file format at 300 dpi. for printing to be at the best quality.
- We can print up to 120”h x 264”w or smaller.
- We do not except any files in Microsoft Word, doc, Publisher or PowerPoint.